badge

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Am I lucky or Un-Lucky???

How many people get a chance to go college while working ? But i don't know whether its a varam or sabam??

Yes!!! PESIT, Top 1 Institute in Karnataka. People dream to study in those college. I, sorry We(ACE) students got a chance to study in that college.



Whenever I think of something which happened MS class.. I don't forget to laugh or atleast a smile visits my face. Anitha, Abitha, Lavanya all there are equally good in cracking jokes. Malar who always enters like police at the last and question us, hey please repeat from the starting.
Passing paper,drawing a buffalo's face and narrating my friends name next to it!!!
Tying to knot the shawl of 2 people, criticizing sir, eating Biscuits and playing games in classroom we never missed any fun.kiddish!!! isnt it??

But It pains a lot when I think of MS. Could any one study with criticism like,
MS course is not valid. we are into 5th sem, yet we dint get first sem mark sheet.
Everyday getting up at 5 to go college and traveling 2 hours to reach college.

I dont know when a solution will be given to it.

Will MS qualification add to my name ? ? 

?????!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still could remember those days.... wow tiring yet fruitfull and awesome days are those.. it was little sad that u left in between.. but thats ok.. u had other priorities... Just cherish the good moments..

    ReplyDelete