badge

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta or BR Hills

Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta or BR Hills

In life, we meet a desirable person one day and they make us happy and feel beautiful eternally. And our inner voice say, "They are our life-partner and soul-mate."
What's next? Tie Knot, have kids.

The ultimate goal of life is achieved. Happy Ending.

Let go of the illusion for a time being.!!!

Your life will be amazed when you surround yourself with a set of positive friends. Those kind of people can be your friends for life-long. When you find someone with good vibes, start to build a foundation of trust and care. It results into a beautiful and bright garden.

My one day trip to Bilikal Rangaswamy, A normal journey which turned to be a memorable trip and its in this trip I released we always need to surround with people who can lift you up.

Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta, also known as Rangaswamy Betta or Bilikal Betta is just 70 km from Bangalore and a perfect place for a one-day weekend trip. The way from Bilikal Betta base is around 4 kms.

All of us have a wish to explore furtive sounding places that we wish we could visit every weekend. After seeing the name, I had to agree for a trip, because I am hearing the place for the first time and I always taught that I should visit those unfamiliar places.

Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta is a place for great morning rides and Beautiful scenery all along the way. I closed my eyes making myself get lost in the sounds of revving engine and the wind. I found myself more relaxed when I go for a nature trip, This travel made me to feel that the world is full of fun, inviting and inspirational. From its top we had a beautiful view of the city.

So, what is keeping you away from experiencing the universe blessing? limited funds? No time? No Friends? Stop giving excuse. step out of the comfort zone, wake each morning with an inspiration and fire in hear.

We believe that once we find our soulmate, our life will be beautiful. This trip made me to realize one must fall in love with our own soul first, rather than finding outside.

There was something intersting happened this day. This is the day, I rode Royal Enfield bike.
"Ride a bike? No chance" I told initially.  But, I made my mind strong and learnt the ride. I felt happy like a little school girl learning bicycle for the first time. Its all about in our mind. Train the mind like a pro to do good things.

Tips:
  1. Forest guards/local people might stop you from entering and might demand to pay few bucks. Initially they asked us 500 rupees, but my friend spoke in Kannada and didn't get even a penny. 
  2. Get lot of snacks and water bottles. There is nothing available at top. 
Amenities:
Parking Space  : Yes. Ample
Drinking Water : No
Restrooms : No
Restaurants And Hotels :No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment