badge

Monday, August 9, 2010

One Month @ Hyderabad. .


Hooray. . I have completed 1 Month in Hyderabad and in United Health Group. .

The first day  I stepped into Hyderabad, I asked myself a Million times "whether I did a mistake?"
Now, I Feel, This decision is one of the best decision in my life.

All these days I find myself very happy and comfortable. Foods are really yummy here. (Not my hostel Food). Mid-Night Briyani. . Bowling in SVM. . Week-Ends with Nisha in Hyderabad Central and KalaNikenthan. . .Enjoying the events Conducted by UnitedHealth Group. . .Relishing the taste of Tamil Nadu Food @ Anjappar Hotel. .  Lots and Lots are there.

The above sentence does not mean there is nothing negative in HYD,
Here goes the other side,
  1. Only Sun TV is tele-casted here. Rest all are Telugu channels.Though all my Room mates are Tamil people, we are Punished to watch all the programmes in Sun TV.
  2. Very tough to get into Auto  or Buses at Peak time.
  3. At some Places, Its tough to manage without Telugu or Hindi.
  4. Miss my home Badly . . I get a chance to go once in a month only. Travel is really hectic
Still . . . I enjoy Staying at Hi-Tech city more than Garden City . . .

3 comments:

  1. happy to c the comment which status that u enjoy and rock there too...!!!

    YEs i too felt that Ur move to hyderabad is bad decision.. but on seeing this comment, i feel u have done a good decision for ur life...

    Enjoy being there Deepiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see positive vibrations about hyderabad..Hope after some months stay in hyderabad,we can have reduction in counts of number of negative points..By the way can i have NISHA contact number..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When someone writes an post he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
    Thus that's why this post is great. Thanks!

    Review my weblog: Miracle Saffron Health

    ReplyDelete