badge

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Independence Day – Its time to celebrate

Today marks the sixty Third anniversary of India's independence...



Of almost all the independence day, This year was a most remarkable one. It was my pleasure to be a part of United Health Group and that’s the reason I had a chance to be a part of Freedom Ride 2010 which was conducted by "Hyderabad Bicycling Club" in association with the Atlanta Foundation.

I got up at 5:30 today (Mid-Night) and reached Novotel & HICC Complex at 6:15. I was the first person in my company to reach the venue.

This was my first Cycle ride with a team of 250. I realesed ballons with Tri-colors and stared my ride. It was a pleasent ride and I have to be bit consicious becaused My cycle was not having breaks ;)

Happy happy independence day to all. .
       Freedom in the Mind,
       Faith in the words..
       Pride in our Souls..
       Lets salute the Nation on 64th Independence Day. . .










1 comment:

  1. Cycle not having breaks... :)..so was it a 3 wheeler cycle correct...:)

    ReplyDelete