badge

Monday, May 30, 2011

The night that Changed my life :)

Whats do you think god's biggest gift would be? A friend who can find our sorrow :( behind our smile. :)  ??

Past few months, I was hunched over in pain emotionally. I was not concentrating on anything which I love. I missed focusing on my Work, my small world, my fun. Result??? Spent sleepless nights.I hated myself for not talking to anyone and not considered anything. I received a SMS sometime back,

"A BEST/TRULY CARING FRIEND IS THE ONE
 WHO KNOWS YOU ARE CRYING AND FINDS YOUR TEARS
EVEN WHILE YOU ARE WALKING IN THE RAIN"

Its Viji who observed my peculiar behaviour and forced me to tell the reason. It was 1:00P.M and like the bullet fired from a gun, I dropped all my feeling and sorrows.She kept listening for 1 hour. After that I sensed a calm behaviour in me. I felt light as a Feather. How true the saying is "Friendship doubles your joys and divides your sorrows".
That day I slept like Kumbhakarna with no worries in my mind. Please do Share your feelings (whether it is a joy or a problem) with your friends whom you trust most.

Epilogue:

The next day, Viji saw someone screaming inside the bathroom =)). Viji Ran away like the Zoo-zoo in vodafone ad(Zoo-Zoo gets afraid and when it sees another Zoo-zoo without make-up and runs). Actually its was me singing a song "sontha kuralil paada" :)) (tharaararaaraa tharaararaaraa tharaararaaraa tharaararaaraa)



3 comments:

  1. Deepu... good to know that you are back to the form .. Be Like this always !!!! :) this blog is a nice composition,, I like ur blog always.. It has life.. :) ..

    @ Viji: Hats off Viji :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Zoo Zoo comparision was Too good..I dont know what the bullet u fired but at last I got smile in my face with the comparision of Zoo Zoo running ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one muthus..i like 2 things
    1.Title is excellent..anyway would start reading such blogs looking at title..so title is very imp..ur is gr8.
    2.This one is very realistic...any thing which is real or talks about pain or excitement always sells...;)

    ReplyDelete