badge

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Delicious and Healthy: Sugar Free Natura's Vanilla Cake Recipe for a Guilt-Free Indulgence

"Happy Birthday, Appa," my father greeted my grandfather, bowing down to touch his feet in a traditional show of respect and seeking his blessings.

"Happy birthday, Tatta," my sister and I chimed in, offering our warm wishes to our beloved grandfather.

"Only wishes? No cake cutting?" my grandpa inquired with genuine curiosity. Despite his advancing age, he remained young at heart, and it was true that some people seemed to regain their childlike spirit after reaching their seventies. He was insistent on having a cake-cutting ceremony.

"Have you forgotten about your diabetes?" my father replied, his voice firm yet filled with affection. "We are genuinely concerned about your health. Cutting the cake would only tempt you to indulge, and it might have adverse effects on your well-being."

As my father's words reached my grandpa's ears, a shadow of disappointment washed over his face, dimming the spark of excitement that had been present just moments before.

All of a sudden Sugar Free Natura's Ad flashed my mind. 
"Dad who said grandpa should not eat sweets and cut the cake?"
I suggested the idea of preparing the cake by replacing the sugar with Sugar Free Natura. Everyone voted my idea and we prepared a delicious Vanilla cake within one hour. 

My grandpa face lit up with happiness. He cut the cake like a child and indulged happily. 

"Who suggested using Sugar Free Natura for the cake instead of sugar?" my dad questioned, surprised by the idea of a sugar-free treat.

"I did," I responded eagerly. The notion of preparing a delectable vanilla cake with the help of Sugar Free Natura had struck me, and everyone in the room quickly embraced the concept. In just an hour, we had a scrumptious cake ready to be enjoyed.

As the cake was presented before my grandpa, his face lit up with pure happiness. Like an excited child, he eagerly cut into the cake and savored each bite.

"This is the best birthday I've ever had," he declared, a radiant smile adorning his face. Below, you'll find the recipe for Sugar Free Natura's delightful vanilla cake, ensuring a guilt-free indulgence.

 Ingredients for Sugar Free Natura's Vanilla Cake:
  • Butter, Fermented Cream, or Milk
  • Eggs
  • Sugar Free Natura (A Low-Calorie Sugar Substitute)
  • Maida flour
  • Cocoa Powder
  • Baking Soda and Baking Powder
  • Vanilla Extract
  • Milk
  • Tutti Frutti

Yummy Yummy Mixture is ready :)



Getting Baked :) 




How to make Sugarfree Natura's Vanilla Cake:

Sugarfree Natura's Vanilla Cake..
  1. Turn on the oven and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Mix Maida flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and beat well to a thick paste
  3. Take a bowl and batter the butter and egg. Now add vanilla powder and beat well. Add Natura's Sugarfree and mix well. Beat well for about 10 minutes. 
  4. Sprinkle the colorful tuity fruity on the mixture. 
  5. Keep the mixture in oven and bake it for about 30 minutes.
Now delicious Sugarfree Natura's Vanilla Cake is ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment