badge

Monday, August 10, 2015

Bucket List: 30 Things to Do Before I Turn 30


On this birthday, I have come up with 30 items that I wish to achieve before I turn 30. I will continuously update this post (strike out), as I complete the list.
Personally, I felt so happy, inspiring and began to love my life when I completed this Bucket List.

Don’t just read my bucket list though – Create your own too and get inspired.
  1. Complete Chadar Trek 
  2. Go on an International vacation with my Family
  3. Throw a dinner party for my friends and Family - (home Self-made meal)
  4. Learn to play musical instrument
  5. Offer my mom and dad a head massage.
  6. Reduce Weight to 52 KG/Achieve my ideal weight
  7. Sleep under the starts with my Entire family
  8. Spend whole day reading a novel  - No Network, No TV
  9. Grow Organic Garden
  10. Go bungee jumping 
  11. Join a New Club
  12. Finish 100 Books
  13. Perfect in One Yoga pose (Not Shavasana Pose :P ) 
Update - Decided to be an expert in Padangusthasana
  1. Make one New wise trustable Friend 
  2. Go to bed before midnight… and become a morning person - 6 am
  3. Spend in an Ashram for a month or at a new place
  4. Visit my old School CJMS
  5. Take up dancing
  6. Back pack across Kumara Parvata or Kudremukh
  7. Take part in a triathlon
  8. Give a heartfelt surprise to someone
  9. Do public speaking in front of 100 people 
  10. Get a Party make-up
  11. Take a Big Family portrait. 
  12. Meet someone whom I can only dream of meeting 
  13. Go on a cruise
  14. Have my dream room
  15. Fly a Kite with friends.
  16. Swim  a big distance
  17. Go on a cycling trip  with friends
To the above list, there were few more items in my bucket list that I have created before few years. I am happy that I have achieved the below. 
  1. Plant a tree
  2. Dance in Rain
  3. Participate in Neeya Naana
  4. Donate blood
  5. Sleep on the beach 
  6. Go on a Road Ride
  7. Experience a sunrise/sunset

5 comments:

  1. I want to add one the list Deepika,

    Make Annual medical health check up mandatory for me and my family members,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a good one Gowardhan... Though I had not made medical checkup mandatory, I have taken up MCH few times.
      These bucket list, are the ones, that I never tired in my life :) and wish to do it before turning 30.
      Thanks for visiting my blog and dropping the comment.

      Delete