badge

Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Experience Participating in the Neeya Naana Show

My Experience Participating in the Neeya Naana Show: A Journey of Self-Discovery and Thought-Provoking Conversations


The journey began when I received an unexpected call from Vijay Television inviting me to be a part of an upcoming episode. Excitement and nervousness coursed through my veins as I prepared myself mentally for the intense yet enlightening discussions that awaited. The topic for the episode was "Health or Beauty?"—a subject close to my heart, considering the significant impact it has on our lives today.

Stepping onto the set, I was immediately struck by the vibrant atmosphere and the anticipation buzzing in the air. Meeting the other participants, all of whom had their unique opinions and life experiences, further fueled my eagerness to engage in meaningful conversations.

As the cameras started rolling, the charismatic host Gopinath introduced the topic, setting the stage for a lively debate. 

As I reflect on my experience, I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of the Neeya Naana show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment