badge

Friday, January 16, 2015

Things that define me

Things that define me

In Schools, a student who is good at academics will be nominated as Class Leader.

But a student who is good at academic and possess a set of excellence in the extra curricular activities like Drama, Dance, music, sports will be nominated as School people leader. They always look confident and admired by others. This is a proof that a person who is multi-talented only excels.

Gone are the days where parents felt "MARKS" are the integral part of life. To survive in this world, a person has to be multi-talented. The increasing summer classes such as swimming, tennis, dance class, computer and increasing badminton, chess clubs, are the proof towards it. We are living in a world, where everything has become competitive.

A Cricket player can't be successful only if he is good at bating. He should be good at bowling too at-least to some extend. We are living in such a competitive world, and in order to survive we should know the basic of everything.

"Don't be dependent on others. Learn as much as skills you can to be independent and successful." 

That's the secret mantra to succeed in this era.

Yes, I always believe the important thing in a game is not winning, but at-least taking part. I am a software professional, but I don't wish to settle with that label/tag alone. That's why I step into every aspect of life.



I am a Blogger, Author, Trekker, Athlet, Dancer, Director/cinematographer, Basketball player, Badminton Player, chef.

Blogger:
I started blogging in 2009 and definitely my sister's son Sanju is the inspiration for writing an article and here is the first article.

Author:
Like most actress say “it’s was an accident” for me to become an author. I posted an article, “Life is to live” on my blog  to which received good response. Based on the same theme, I wrote a short story and published chapter wise every week on my blog. My Reader’s motivation made it convert to a novel. Now working on the second novel.



Trekker:
On a weekend, you can find me either in a rain-forest or on an expedition to outskirts. The passion towards Trekking made me to start a trekking club Bangalore Hikersnon-profit trekking organization.

Director/cinematographer:
I have created book Trailer for my novel Touch of Mist and "Dad my role Model" Video for Gillette's My Role Model contest organized by BlogAdda  and won the first prize. 

Below video is taken as a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus.





Chef:
Though very women has an inbound talent for cooking, I love to watch you-tube and explore Various cuisines. The real happiness lies in cooking for he person whom you love.

Dancer:
I enjoy a lot while dancing. Recently I have choreographed for a dance competition(ICATS) at my office. Also, I performed a dance in front of school kids for Fungama event organized by Empowering Social impact(ESI).

Marathon Runner:
I participate in all the Marathon that takes place in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore and Salem. I not only participate, I encourage all my friends and family members to take part in Marathon and create awareness for the fitness. Few of my certificates.




The above things are very important to me and yes, if tomorrow, I come across any music. I will just grab and explore it.

Every individual has to be passionate about something to keep their life going.

Being multi-talented makes us more active. Research has also proved that chasing your passion will keep you live and boosts metabolism. It reduces your stress level and never let go down.

Chase Your Passion!!!You will love and enjoy the journey while chasing the dream. After all, Just Earning money and counting days is not life. It will change your life for sure.

I always wanted to taste all the flavors of my life. After all, towards the end of the life, we will be always proud for the path we traveled rather than the places we unexplored.

This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus“.

THEME
Every woman has some things that she is passionate about, things that make her who she is. Tell us about the things that are important to you, the multitude of things that make you who you are, because you can’t be limited by one label.

2 comments:

  1. You really have a good multitask skills, I will write abt u in this theme. I hope you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, versatile and multifaceted.

    Also, your logical presentation of yourself suggests you are clear about what you are, without any semblance of self-congratulatory note.

    ReplyDelete