badge

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Unshaven is unbathed - Entry 2

One Sunday morning, Me and My friend was deep into an argument. My point was "Unshaven is unbathed." But he was arguing for the opposite.

Recent study suggests that, “Beards are out and the clean shaven look is in". I said firmly.
“According to a fresh study, Women finds man more attractive with beard” My friend continued. “And you know what, Facial hair make a person manly”
“Common, long scraggly beard looks messy and unkempt” I stressed again.
“Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science”
I burst out into laughter.
He continued, “Beards block 90 to 95 percent of UV rays. Thus it slows the aging process and reducing the risk of skin cancer.”
“But it don’t give you a decent look. Why did the Hollywood actor Ben Affleck got rid of the big beards and opted for a more refined and polished appearance. Because clean shave looks give a professional and polished look”
"What about Steve Jobs. Beard is his beauty"
We continued to argue and finally decide to research it out. We both immediately created a new page in Facebook.
One with Clean shaven and other page for shabby look.

Within 5 minutes, the page I created, ie for clean shaven we got 56K likes
But whereas for shabby even after 1 year, its zero likes.

The  famous online social networking service Facebook reveals below
Shaven look Fan page with 50 K likes:


Unshaven Fan page with Zero likes

P.S - The above pictures are created by me for P.A.S.S. contest conducted by blogadda. 

I would like to tag NachiDeeptiEktaArvind and Ankit



This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

To read the first post click here - Women love to kiss a Shaven man

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post Swarna. I have tagged you on my new post - The End.
    http://icynosure.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-end.html

    Do acknowledge my tag in your next post and also tag me back if you wish.
    All the best for the Initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, nice post. sorry, I am reading it very late. In order to avoid this confusion, guys using trimmer and maintaining 3 days beard.

    ReplyDelete