badge

Friday, March 30, 2018

Gratitude Journal for a Positive Life


Past few days I feel extremely happy and positive. I could sense my quality of life is improving a lot. I was meeting lot of new people with the same mindset of mine. I could feel my immune system has improved a lot.

What made me to feel this change? Adding a simple exercise in my day-to-day activity.

What’s that?

Gratitude Journal!!!

I started practicing gratitude daily. Every day at the end of the day, I started writing 2 positive things happened in that day.

Here are the positive things happened in past 3 days:

March 28:
  • Salary credited well in advance.
  • Had a delicious dinner with my Manager and functional team manager along with my project Head. Well, what’s so special about it? The quality discussion I had with them was wonderful.

March 29:
  • Meeting a girl of same mind-set. We shared same business, life and person goals. In fact both our paths were same.
  • Realized I am an active person. Out of 27 person, None are interested to play Badminton I really thanked god for giving an interest in sports

March 30:
  • Woke up at 4: AM and roamed Bangalore. Was searching for a zumba class and by mistake got into Sobha Lakeview Clubhouse. Yes, the doors were open and the security guy let me in thinking I have a membership with Shoba and stay in Shoba apartments. The Clubhouse was ravishing. I started exploring the 4 storied luxury club. It had a Swimming pool, Tennis Badminton, Squash courts, also Table tennis with spa,  gyms, a library and so on
  • The summer was unbearably getting hotter in Bangalore and I wished for a Rain. I requested the nature, "Please sky. Show some rain." To my surprise, around 4 PM, the weather got cooler with a heavy breeze and the rain spilled on my face endlessly. 
If you are positive, positive things happens in your life. The above things are extremely Small things. But matters a lot!

What are you waiting for? Grab a pen and write 2 positive things happened on that day. When you start writing this, you feel that your entire world is full of positivism. 

Well Most of us are surrounded with lot of negativity and it makes us to think that everything goes wrong and nothing goes right.

After starting this exercise, I am paying attention only to the positive things happening in my life.

I feel the sky is clear and people around me are good. My productivity in office has largely improved.

I would suggest you to start a gratitude Journal to have a positive impact in your life. Request you to pen down in notebook instead of typing in laptop.

Do post in comments what are the positive things happened today.

11 comments:

  1. Actually I used to read ur blog regularly ma...But this article really impressed me lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deeps��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site you have here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing like yours these
    days. I honestly appreciate individuals like you!
    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some times its a pain in the ass to read what blog owners wrote
    but this site is very user friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this
    web page, and post is truly fruitful for me, keep up
    posting these types of content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post.Never knew this, thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep on working, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree that one should possess a gratitude journal. A teacher once told me to note down all the good and the bad things that I’ve done daily. He even said that I should cut down on what bad I’ve done and try to not repeat it again. This will eventually lead us to a positive life.

    ReplyDelete