badge

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

10 Ever time Lessons I learnt from my mother.

10 Ever time Lessons I learnt from my mother.


  1. Dream Big and Stay strong.
  2. "Silence" is the best medicine to avoid bitter relationship.
  3. Commitment - Even if it’s a sweeping, do with commitment and dedication.
  4. Trash all the Negativity - when I say negativity it means all those Resentment, jealousy etc..
  5. Smile at least once in a day. Make at least one person smile a day. 
  6. Look at the brighter side - Everyone has their own problems. Count your blessings. If something’s is not meant for you, it’s for your welfare.
  7. Never leave your reading habit. That’s the food for your soul.
  8. Exercise regularly and do one physical habit. That’s the food for your Body.  
  9. Value and love the people not money. 
  10. In your life journey, you may find monster's, cheaters etc. Stay Strong and cautious!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment