badge

Friday, January 23, 2015

ASUS EeeBook X205TA - I am loving it

Two weeks before, my laptop was behaving crazy and was displaying all multi-colors. When I took it for repair, it was out of warranty and hence I paid Rs.1000 for service and Rs.5000 for LCD replacement. My battery back-up is also not good these days. It hardly stays for 5 minutes. It has been 2 years I purchased this laptop and it’s time to buy a new one. I researched a lot for these past 2 weeks and found that ASUS EeeBook X205TA is very good and would adopt my lifestyle.

Why ASUS?
As the ASUS company tag line says “Inspiring Innovation. Persistent Perfection”, all the ASUS products like mobile phones, desktops and laptops has innovation in it. The Chinese company are the best in manufacturing the motherboards. Since motherboard is the heart of a computer, it’s much essential to check the quality of the mother board. ASUS being a Chinese company would be best in manufacturing the mother board. And also, ASUS is the world's fifth-largest vendor after HP, Lenovo, Dell and Acer.

Windows 8.1 Operating System with Microsoft Office 365:


ASUS EeeBook X205TA offers the full version of Microsoft Office 365 with one year subscription. It almost covers all the essential things like Word, Excel, Powerpoint and outlook that every software techie would be looking for. Here is the amazing and interesting news - ASUS EeeBook X205TA offers with 1 TB of online cloud storage. 

Asus WebStorage:
At times, I will not be able to carry my laptop, but would be in position to access the files. This Asus WebStorage helps me to sync all my files, so that I can easily access it from anywhere. It offers 2 years of  500 GB web storage absolutely free!!!

Portable and Weight Less:



I am an avid Trekker and love to explore more places. But I face lot of challenges when I go for a 3-4 day trekking. Technology has become so part of my life, that I can’t stay without Gadgets without a day. Though iPod and mobile are good to read at some extent, my eyes get strained while reading it in small screens. That's why I prefer a large screen to read and use. Already I would be carrying heavy luggage like 3 liter of water bottles, tent and back pack, so its a poor idea to carry laptop during travel.

Astonishingly the weight of ASUS EeeBook X205TA is less than 1 KG and only 17.5mm thickness. It’s easy to carry in shoulder bag. Even the power adapter is very compact, that I can carry it in my pocket.

Very Good Back-up:
When I go for trekking in dense forest, there is no option to charge the laptop. Hence, I always look for an excellent backup. The ASUS EeeBook X205TA comes with two cell battery and can provide up to 12 hours of battery life.
Wow!!! That’s more than enough to browse all my emails and files before I got for sleep. It comes with VGA Web Camera, which would help me to connect through skype wtih all my friends and family when I am out of city



Built-in Speakers:
The ASUS EeeBook X205TA has Built-in Speakers and hence it would be helpful in playing music during campfire.

QUAD- CORE processes: 

QUAD Core processor which means it has 4 processing cores in a single chip.In layman terms, it has  four separate processors, which would help a lot during multi-tasking.

Service Centers in over 80 cities:
The service centers are over 80 cities. So no issues, in case of any problems too

Three reasons to choose ASUS EeeBook X205TA. Its versatile, simple and powerful.

This post is written as a part of Go Sleek! contest ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040 organized by Indiblogger.in 

3 comments:

  1. And I'm sure you enjoyed the Asus-Indiblogger meet today too!

    Best Regards,
    Venkat Ramakrishnan
    http://liveandexpress.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no doubt ASUS EEEBOOK X205TA is a fantastic laptop in low price having high specs.

    ReplyDelete