badge

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Very inspiring blog award

14 January, 2015 is a fansatic day in my life. I got an appreaction from my onshore manager for a presentation and I was nominted for a very inspiring blog award by UK.

As a part of this Award rules, I need to state 7 things about myself and below are my answers:


  1. I enjoy long walks in Nature and love to explore more places.
  2. I am the co-founder of  Bangalore Hikers - A non-profit volunteer trekking club. 
  3. I have published a Novel Touch of Mist - a glitzy, hi-tech romantic love story
  4. Sports makes me crazy
  5. I watch dance programs on TV and go weird on seeing it. I put my music on and go in my own world.
  6. If I like a person, I will do wonders to them. 
  7. I had not discovered my passion yet
Now, its time for me to Nominate 15 blogger for Very inspiring Blogger Award. Here are my nominations. 


  1. Nachi D
  2. Destination Infinity
  3. Salman Ravoof
  4. Vaishnavie Krishnasamy
  5. Biswa Prakash
  6. Narasimha Sharma Veturi
  7. Indrani Ghose
  8. Akash Govindarajan
  9. Vivek Rastogi
  10. Malathy Badri
  11. Sammya Brata
  12. ANOOP YADAV
  13. Ramaswamy V Krishnamurti
  14. Sripadi Sravankumar
  15. Sathya Narayanan
My best wishes to the nominees..


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me for the award. I will try to take it up on my blog, soon.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet of you to nominate my blog! Thanks a lot Deepika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malathy.. I loved your blog.. its so inspiring :) I am happy that i got a chance to nominate you :)

      Delete
  3. congratulations to you and to everyone you have nominated They all are such great bloggers ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bikram..I stepped upon your blog and its such amazing one..

      Delete